- NAME OF CANDIDATE
- PARISH WHERE RESIDENT AT PRESENT
St Peter Port
Legal Technician and Commercial Artist
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- MANIFESTO WEBSITE
- Have you previously been a member of the States and, if so, between which dates?
- Have you ever served on any States’ committees and, if so, which ones and when?
- Have you ever served as a parish constable, douzenier or procureur of the poor and, if so, between which dates and which parish?
- What education, training, qualifications (whether professional or vocational) and experience do you have which would be advantageous in being one of the 38 Deputies representing the people of Guernsey?
ICSA Certificate Re Legal and Trusts
Fully qualified Commercial Artist
- What is your present occupation and what other positions have you held in the past ten years either as employee or employer (in the case of present or former States’ members please include outside work done (if any) whilst serving as a member)?
Retired and not in employment
21 years service Specsavers Legal Department
14 years service Guernsey Press Commercial Art dept.
- Do you intend to carry on working besides fulfilling your duties as a States’ member if elected?
- Indicate how your qualifications and experience of life generally will bring value to the work of the States in the discharge of all its many functions, governmental, legislative and administrative. Indicate, if you wish, two particular committees where you feel you can make a contribution and which skills and attributes you have which would fit you for such roles.
Fresh knowledgeable truthful exuberance with great forward thinking fresh ideas
- Give details of any team or project activity in which you have engaged within the last five years where you feel you have contributed to benefitting your employment or community: (a) in your work (b) in your voluntary charitable, sporting or social life.
Volunteer Health Connections
- What is the first thing (if any) you would like to change in the present practices or procedures (not the policies) of the States of Deliberation?
Public relations – get the public on side with optimistic entry that will enthuse confidence and hope from the very start of the new term
- What do you regard as the prime attribute or special skill you have to serve the island as a deputy?
Communication will all on all platforms. Patience, integrity and a charming wit
- Given that matters can rarely be decided unanimously, are you able to respect the majority decision of a team or committee of which you are a member after respectful and informed debate?
- Any other comments you wish to add:
Thank you for giving me this opportunity