- NAME OF CANDIDATE
- PARISH WHERE RESIDENT AT PRESENT
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- MANIFESTO WEBSITE
- Have you previously been a member of the States and, if so, between which dates?
9 years Isle of Wight
- Have you ever served on any States’ committees and, if so, which ones and when?
Not here but town council
- Have you ever served as a parish constable, douzenier or procureur of the poor and, if so, between which dates and which parish?
Not in guernsey just Isle of Wight
- What education, training, qualifications (whether professional or vocational) and experience do you have which would be advantageous in being one of the 38 Deputies representing the people of Guernsey?
9 years Isle of Wight experience in politics, volunteering, coaching
- What is your present occupation and what other positions have you held in the past ten years either as employee or employer (in the case of present or former States’ members please include outside work done (if any) whilst serving as a member)?
Coach, volunteering, food bank, politics, committees
- Do you intend to carry on working besides fulfilling your duties as a States’ member if elected?
No if I’m states 100% committed
- Indicate how your qualifications and experience of life generally will bring value to the work of the States in the discharge of all its many functions, governmental, legislative and administrative. Indicate, if you wish, two particular committees where you feel you can make a contribution and which skills and attributes you have which would fit you for such roles.
As a community volunteer of sign posting and problem solving in politics and coming along side people, I can bring a real perspective to help people with everyday issues and create policies which will help the people
- Give details of any team or project activity in which you have engaged within the last five years where you feel you have contributed to benefitting your employment or community: (a) in your work (b) in your voluntary charitable, sporting or social life.
Badminton, food bank, town council, canvival, pantomime, international mime artist champion 5yrs on the trot, retailer, mechanical engineering, semi pro footballer, table tennis player, community worker, children’s entertainer at a holiday camp etc etc
- What is the first thing (if any) you would like to change in the present practices or procedures (not the policies) of the States of Deliberation?
Mental health! education, youth and children’s activities for the island
- What do you regard as the prime attribute or special skill you have to serve the island as a deputy?
Public relations are key to know what to target and what to change
- Given that matters can rarely be decided unanimously, are you able to respect the majority decision of a team or committee of which you are a member after respectful and informed debate?
- Any other comments you wish to add: